March 2022: Restoring Balance: Medical herbalist Sage LaPena shares traditional knowledge and health education
November 2021: Fascinating Fungi
October 2021: Alverson’s Has It Covered (Photos Only)
August 2021: Cultivating Zen at Araceli Farms
Writer & Content Coordinator
- Winter 2022: The Self-Care Issue
- Fall 2021: The Language of Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
- Spring/Summer 2021: Celebrating 60 Years
- Winter 2021: The Workforce Evolution
- Fall 2020: Re-Imagining California’s Older Adult Care System
- Summer 2020: Exploring the Paths through COVID-19 and Beyond
- Spring 2020: COVID Resource Issues
Planning each issue of LeadingAge California’s quarterly publication includes holding staff editorial meetings, devising each outline, coordinating with contributors inside and outside the membership, conducting interviews, proofreading, and promoting articles on social media.
Prior to this I served as Managing Editor then Editor-in-Chief when I worked at the organization from 2013-2020.